When you are going to purchase your next property it is very important that you spend the time and view a number of properties and feel comfortable that you can trust your agent.
- Talk to your bank about your financial situation and if necessary arrange the best loan to suit your needs.
- Prepare a short list of properties that you consider suit your lifestyle, affordability and personal requirements.
- Research your short list using www.realestate.com.au and Portland Seaview Recent sales www.portlandseaview.com.au. Do your home work on other like propeties listed in the area and properties recently sold.
- Contact one of our professional sales agents at Portland Seaview Real Estate. Our agent will be able to provide you with further information on our listings and make a time for you to visit any properties of interest.
- When you find a property that suits your requirements, ask your agent to send a copy of the sale contract to your solictor or conveyancer.
- We recommend that your arrange a building and pest inspection.
- Following your solicitors or conveyancers advice on the sale contract and taking into consideration the building and pest reports, you are now able to make an informed decision to proceed with an offer on the property through the agent.
- Once negotiations have been finalised, you will be required to sign the sale contract and pay 10% deposit. Your deposit will be held in trust account until settlement. The vendor will sign their sale contract and the solicitor/conveyancer or agent will exchange contracts.
If you have any other questions your agent is here to help.