29 Gawler Street, Portland
For Sale $420,000 - House
A unique central homeFor Sale
Step inside the Abbey rose cottage as you walk through the front door you will be pleased with the warmth, ambiance and character of this unique central home. This early 20th Century period home has been lovingly transformed into a light-filled and welcoming double-story residence and has been tastefully renovated throughout. Centrally located this home is in the centre of the CBD area however remarkably peaceful, this 3 bedroom home is perfect for a family, investor or retiree. Some of the features include:
* Towering ceilings with original details, polished Baltic pine flooring introduce a welcoming warmth to this home of comfort and space.
* Large kitchen featuring wood fireplace along with separate adjoining dining room makes for the perfect entertaining area.
* Two generous living areas, family living at the back with access to the gorgeous cottage style back yard.
* A stunning spiral staircase is not only a striking feature in itself, but also leads to the master bedroom with en suite, built in robes and a balcony with views
down Percy street overlooking the lagoon.
* Take advantage of the North-facing aspect in the home's paved front yard. Sit back, relax and watch the world go by.
* Single car garage at rear of property, but there is ample well lit street parking.
* All the shops, cafes, restaurants and nightlife of Portland are just moments away, as too are schools, recreational facilities and the beach.
For more details or to organise your viewing today contact the team at Portland Seaview Real Estate today on 0355233822.